1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of those who believe, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son. and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of God the Father, He is now the believer's High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict and regenerate the sinner; to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and sacrifice.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore separated from any relationship with God… he is lost.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
7. We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age. They are not, however, to be regarded as means of salvation.
8. We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. We believe that only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible to be listed to be members of Crossroads Christian Fellowship of Victor.
10. We believe in the personal, premillennial, and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the LORD; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.